November 19 th, 2004
Admission and Application
Current EAERE members only can apply. Information on how to become an EAERE member is available in the EAERE website.
The Summer School is targeted at PhD students.
It is conditional on admission, that each student must give a presentation on their doctoral work, therefore applicants normally need to be advanced in their PhD to have produced at least one substantive chapter, but not to have completely finished their thesis.
Given the highly interactive activities planned at the Summer School, the number of participants is limited to 20.
Please fill in the following Application Form [ .doc version (57 Kb)] and send it via e-mail together with the following files in .pdf format to the Summer School Secretariat: - Please note: .pdf files only will be accepted -
- a .pdf file named with "your_surname-cv.pdf" containing your curriculum vitae;
- a .pdf file named with "your_surname-draft.pdf" containing a first draft of the paper you will present;
- a letter of reference from your supervisor. Please send this letter of reference to the following fax number +39.041.2711461, addressed to Ms. Angela Marigo, or ask your supervisor to write directly to the Summer School Secretariat.
Regulations of the Summer School
- Applications from EAERE non members will not be considered.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Presentation of your submitted paper is conditional on acceptance to the School.
- All accepted students must attend the Summer School for it's entire duration: they are requested to arrive on the 3rd of July and depart on the 10 th of July.
- Students who do not respect the stated deadlines will not be admitted.
- Scholarship awards are not conditional to acceptance to the Summer School.
- As the School will be conducted in English, applicants should have an adeguate working knowledge of that language.
All applications must arrive to the Summer School Secretariat by the 1st of February .
Acceptance notifications will be sent out from the 1st of March.
Final papers for presentation must be received by the Summer School Secretariat before the 1st of June.
Accepted applicants that do not respect the following deadlines will not be admitted to the School.
Deadline for applications
|Receipt of final papers from students