November 28th, 2018
Summer School is targeted to doctoral and post-doctoral students.
Admission is conditional on the presentation by each student of
doctoral work; therefore applicants normally need to be advanced
their PhD to have produced at least one substantive chapter, but
have completely finished their thesis.
EAERE membership is not requested for applications, but it is
encouraged. EAERE Membership is requested for accepted applicants: participation is restricted to 2019
How to apply
In order to apply please fill in the APPLICATION
Mandatory documents to upload are:
- your curriculum vitae;
- a letter of reference from your
- the first draft of the paper
you would like to present - no length constraint. Full papers or
extended abstracts are accepted; however, priority will be given
Please note that mandatory
documents are to be uploaded as a single .pdf file.
The deadline for applications is the February
Accepted applicants will be requested to pay a
participation fee of EUR 300. The participation fee includes:
- accommodation in double rooms shared with Summer School
the duration of the School (from June 30th, 2019 for a maximum
nights); single rooms can be provided on request: extra costs
are to be
covered by the applicant;
- breakfasts, lunches and dinners included in the School
- downloadable course material;
- participation diploma.
Successful candidates will receive information about modes of
payment once admitted to the School.
The School Organisers may make available a
number of scholarships for the coverage of the travel costs for
participation in the School. Please indicate in the application
you would like to apply for a scholarship.
Summer school regulations
- Participation is restricted to 2019 EAERE members.
Information on how to become a EAERE member is available in
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Presentation of your submitted paper is conditional on
acceptance to the Summer School.
- All accepted applicants must attend the Summer School for
duration: they are requested to arrive on June 30th and depart
that the School is over.
- All accepted applicants will be required to pay a
participation fee of EUR 300.
- Accepted applicants who do not respect the stated
deadlines will not be admitted.
- As the School will be conducted in English, applicants
should have an adequate working knowledge of that language.
- 15 FEB 2019: Deadline for applications.
- 1 MAR 2019: Acceptance notifications will be sent out
after March 1st, 2019.
- 15 MAR 2019: Deadline for payment of the participation fee.
- 1 JUN 2019: Delivery of final papers: Final papers for
presentation must be received by the Summer
Secretariat before the June 1st, 2019.
Accepted applicants who do not respect the stated deadlines
will not be admitted.