May 2nd, 2006
Admission and Application
The Summer School is targeted to PhD students.
Admission is conditional on the presentation by each student of a work; therefore PhD applicants normally need to be advanced in their PhD to have produced at least one substantive chapter, but not to have completely finished their thesis.
Admission to the School is open to both European and non European citizens.
Application is restricted to 2006 EAERE members. Information on how to become an EAERE member or to renew your membership is available in the EAERE website.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Given the highly interactive activities planned at the Summer School, the number of participants is limited to 20.
There is no participation fee.
Please fill in the following Application Form [ .doc version (79 Kb)] and send it via e-mail together with the following files in .pdf format to the Summer School Secretariat: - Please note: .pdf files only will be accepted -
- a .pdf file named with "your_surname-cv.pdf" containing your curriculum vitae;
- a .pdf file named with "your_surname-draft.pdf" containing a first draft of the paper you will present;
- a letter of reference from your supervisor. Please send this letter of reference to the following fax number +39.041.2711461, addressed to Ms. Angela Marigo, or ask your supervisor to write directly to the Summer School Secretariat.
Regulations of the Summer School
- Applications from EAERE non members will not be considered.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Presentation of your submitted paper is conditional on acceptance to the School.
- All accepted students must attend the Summer School for it's entire duration: they are requested to arrive on the 25th of June and depart on the 2nd of July.
- Students who do not respect the stated deadlines will not be admitted.
- Scholarship awards are not conditional to acceptance to the Summer School.
- As the School will be conducted in English, applicants should have an adeguate working knowledge of that language.
All applications must arrive to the Summer School Secretariat by the 1st of February .
Acceptance notifications will be sent out from the 1st of March.
Final papers for presentation must be received by the Summer School Secretariat before the 1st of June.
Accepted applicants that do not respect the following deadlines will not be admitted to the School.
Deadline for applications
from March 1st
|Receipt of final papers from students
This activity is part of the ESS RESECON project, that has received funding from the European Community's Sixth Framework Programme, Marie Curie Actions - Human Resources and Mobility.
Sole responsibility lies within the author and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.