June 6 th, 2006
Arriving into Treviso San Giuseppe Airport
Treviso's tiny San Giuseppe Airport is approximately 19 miles from Venice and is connected to the city by road taxi, bus and train. Ryanair operates from this airport.
Please note that timetables and prices may change: you are kindly requested to check this site again before your departure.
- From Treviso San Giuseppe Airport by bus to Piazzale Roma-Venice
- The ATVO buses run between the airport and Piazzale Roma - Venice bus terminal and car parking area, to coincide with Ryanair flights. The cost of a ticket is € 4,50 for one way and € 8,00 return, valid 7 days, and can be bought in the ticket office found in the arrivals hall. The journey time is approximately 1 hour, although this does depend on traffic conditions. For timetables and further information call +39.041.5415180 or visit the ATVO website - Eurobus service/RYANAIR Treviso Airport - Mestre-Venezia (timetable).
- From Treviso San Giuseppe Airport by Private Road Taxi to Piazzale Roma-Venice
- A private road taxi from the aiport to Piazzale Roma - Venice bus terminal and car parking area will cost approximately € 70,00. You will find road taxis available outside of the airport main building.
- From Treviso San Giuseppe Airport by Train to Venice-Santa Lucia
- The ACTT number 6 bus provides the service from the airport to Treviso train station. This service has a frequency of 20 minutes and has a journey time of approximately 20 minutes. The cost of a ticket is € 0,80 and can be bought in the arrivals hall. During working days buses run from 6.37 in the morning with the last bus passing at 21.40. During holidays, buses run from 7.18, last bus 20.49. Buses leave outside the forecourt of the airport. For further information please call +39.0422.327253.
Trains from Treviso Railway station leave almost every 30 minutes, from 5.06 in the morning to the last train at 23.46. Journey time is approximately 35 minutes and tickets cost € 2,00 (second class ticket) or € 3,00 (first class ticket) depending on the type of ticket bought.
Please note: the train station in Venice City Centre is Venice Santa Lucia and not Venice Mestre.
This activity is part of the ESS RESECON project, that has received funding from the European Community's Sixth Framework Programme, Marie Curie Actions - Human Resources and Mobility.
Sole responsibility lies within the author and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.